Carolyn G. Curtis is a Speaker, Prevention Educator, Consultant & Trainer, Sexual Violence Victim Advocate, and Writer.
Her current work and volunteer positions include:
- Speaker about the impact of rape as the mother of two survivors
- Prevention Educator
- Consultant for schools, parents groups, and agencies
- Trainer for agencies starting a Speakers Bureau or Survivor Advisory Committee
- Sexual Violence Victim Advocate
- Member-SHARE Survivor Advisory Committee for the Arizona Coalition to End Sexual & Domestic Violence
- Member-Survivor Speakers Bureau for the Arizona Coalition to End Sexual & Domestic Violence
- Board Member-Our VOICE rape crisis center in North Carolina
Carolyn’s other work and volunteer background includes Patient Health Educator for the National Cancer Institute and for Emory University Healthcare, Tax Accountant with BDO, US Archery coach, Club Director for a Junior Olympic Archery Development team, and community volunteer. Carolyn holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from Georgia State University and lives in North Carolina with her husband, three children, and many pets.